Almond and Vanilla Cookies.
I call these play dough cookies because when they are prepared and before they are cooked the kids can play with them and shape them like play dough.
These make tasty sweet cookies. We add sesame seeds on top for a bit of variety.
- 2 cups GF/CF flour mix (Rice:Potato:Tapioca mix ratio 4:1:1)
- 1.5 tsps xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tspbicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 6 oz cf soft margarine
- 1/2 tsp ground almond
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees centigrade
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Add in the margarine and mix until the texture is like play dough!
- Add in vanilla extract
- From into small balls and flatten with the back of a glass.
- Shape as desired
- Top with sesame seeds (optional)
- Bake for 12 minutes